7.1.09

When irritation meets the will to type.

theevilspawnsays: I am in love with Eddie Peng. *drools*

Whaattttt?

Is the reaction I get when i answered the question "How did u spend ny eve?"
Is it that hard to believe that i want to spend it alone?
Is it weird that i prefer the comfort of my own home compared to sticky sweaty bodies with possible attack of body odour?
Is it such an alien thing to spend the night before 2009 with the good company of white wine and laptop?
While some may think it's pathetic, weird and generally unacceptable, I find it absolutely fine.
In fact, I had a good time.
So, please refrain yourselves when i answer that particular question.

After parents gone and having the house to myself,
I realised that I can stand being alone.
Honestly, there are times when I longed for companionship,
But being alone is not such a bad thing after all.